Senior Project Manager
📣About us JSGuru
is a product development company specialized in working with startups, enterprises and brands. Our core strength lies in end-to-end product support at all stages of the product development cycle.
Our Vision is to be recognized as a product development company where empowered people use modern and innovative technology to create world-inspiring products.
💻 Qualification & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience in working with startups or managing enterprise/ B2B, B2C products.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated experience in technical product selection, technical design and practical implementation of IT solutions.
- Resourceful and experienced in using project management tools and Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Take ownership within Advanced Management product line.
- Confident speaker with excellent communicational, presentational and meeting facilitation skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities with problem-solving aptitude and creative thinking skills.
- Knowledge on design-intensive or data-visualization products, such as dashboards, reporting or business intelligence products or features.
📌 Your responsibilities
- Work with clients to understand product requirements and deliverables.
- Formalize, establish and customize projects and products using structured project management methodologies and frameworks.
- Proactively take initiative to prospects and clients to learn more about the problems they are trying to solve and build good relationships.
- Collect and analyze feedback from clients to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Write product requirements and feature specifications, participate in preparing UX-projects and UI-mockups, create product documentation.
- Meticulously think through every aspect of the overall customer experience, putting users’ needs first in the definition of requirements.
- Continuously seek improvements to the customer experience working with the UX and Engineering teams to better drive the business.
- Lead your product team and coordinate product vision with the company management and stakeholders.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Make creative recommendations to expand the scale of products.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
💻 Job role
Project Management, Agile, ClickUp
Mostar / Novi Sad / Banja Luka / Remote
🕑 Employment type
What you can expect from us:
What we expect from all potential hires:
"*" indicates required fields