Product Owner [Part-time]
📣About us JSGuru
is a product development company specialized in working with startups, enterprises and brands. Our core strength lies in end-to-end product support at all stages of the product development cycle.
Our Vision is to be recognized as a product development company where empowered people use modern and innovative technology to create world-inspiring products.
💻 Qualification & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management or Product Owner roles.
- Experience in working with startups or managing enterprise B2B/B2C products.
- Proficient in assessing and reverse engineering problems to craft software architecture.
- Ability to write structured & clear project documentation.
- Resourceful and experienced in using project management tools (ClickUp) and Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Confident speaker with excellent communicational, presentational and meeting facilitation skills.
- Knowledge on design-intensive or data-visualization products, such as dashboards, reporting or business intelligence products or features.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Good spoken and written English skills
📌 Your responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to craft & implement exceptional software solutions.
- Skilfully troubleshoot issues, ensuring optimal performance and seamless functionality.
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends and advancements, incorporating them into your work.
- Continuously enhance software development processes to drive efficiency and productivity.
- Offer guidance and mentorship to juniors, fostering their professional development.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with team members and stakeholders, fostering a harmonious and productive environment.
- Consistently meet project deadlines, delivering impeccable results of the highest quality.
💻 Job role
System architecture, Project Management, ClickUp
Mostar / Novi Sad / Banja Luka / Remote
🕑 Employment type
What you can expect from us:
What we expect from all potential hires:
"*" indicates required fields